Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Southern Unionist Family --- Shhhhhhhhh! Let's not talk about this

Click here to read one of my favorite articles originally posted August 27, 2007. Available now only on CD or at one or two sites who have been granted permission to republish this personal essay, I've had several requests from readers to run it again. And during this time of not being able to research and write, I thought it might be fun to select and repost some of my favorites from the past. Here, then, is " Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Let's not talk about this . . ." a personal essay involving my Southern unionist family of Alabama and Mississippi.

I can hear some of my Thornton relatives saying, "Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Let's not talk about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers are encouraged and welcomed. Anonymous comments, however,will not be published so be sure to include you name and city/state.